- The Quality Manager reports directly to the facility Plant Manager for all plant-related elements and to the Corporate Quality Assurance Manager for the successful administration and implementation of all Corporate Goals and Objectives.
- Quality Manager will be responsible for the total co-ordination of the Quality Management System throughout the facility according to the Narmco QMS System.
- The Quality Manager will have 8-10 direct reports including Quality Supervisors, Jr Quality techs, Metrology tech, and Quality Clerk over a two-shift operation.
- The Quality Manager shall select and train staff for the Quality Department as the need and market dictate.
- The Quality Manager shall along with their staff organize, plan and enhance all the systems within the Quality function to the criteria furnished in the Corporate Policy and Procedure Manual, the Corporate Quality Assurance Manual, Quality Procedure Manual, and Quality Control Instruction Manual.
- The facility Quality Assurance Manager shall work with all supervision to reduce and eliminate all forms of waste.
- The facility Quality Assurance Manager shall contribute to the Continuous Improvement Program within their facility and recommend Continuous Improvement Methods to the other Departments within the facility.
- The facility Quality Assurance Manager shall be responsible for monitoring and reporting on Quality measurables such as scrap, Quality related downtime, and overall cost of quality.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – or A.S.Q.C. Certified (C.Q.E.)
- Minimum Five years Quality management or supervision experience in a manufacturing environment
- Metal Stamping and Welded Assembly experience a plus
- Automotive Experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Extensive experience with Process Control in regards to PFMEA, Control Plans, In process checks, and Gage Instructions
- Experience in developing quality documentation such as Packaging instructions, In process check sheets, Incoming material inspections, etc.
- Ability to interpret customer dimensional requirements and specific part call outs.
- Experience with VDA, IATF, ISO, QS, and TS Quality Management
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Successful candidate must be hands on orientated and involved with Day to Day operations on the shop floor
- Proficient using Microsoft office
- Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- BCBS of Alabama – Medical & Dental
- VSP Vision – 100% paid for employee
- USAble Life – Life Insurance & STD
- Slavic 401K
- Eleven Paid Holidays