- The position is responsible for the supervision of skilled trades and General Contractors in a multi-shift environment. A key focus will be maintaining and repairing all manufacturing equipment (including heavy ton stamping presses, robotics, and standard to complex machinery) and facilities and building maintenance (including air compressors, chill water systems, overhead cranes, lift trucks, and general building).
- The Maintenance Manager is also responsible for implementing and managing preventative/predictive maintenance programs and assisting plant operations with engineering solutions, commissioning, and product launches. This position has direct reports of 10-12 skilled technicians.
- We are looking for an eager, results-driven candidate with a hands-on work ethic.
- Extensive knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics, and general electrical
- Strong mechanical skillS
- Experience with systems orientated preventative maintenance
- Experience in predictive maintenance measures
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven leadership and coaching abilities
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft office
- 5-8 years of maintenance management experience
- Very involved floor, hands-on management style a must
- Experience in Metal Stamping is a plus
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus
- Robotic and PLC experience a plus
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree a plus
- Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- BCBS of Alabama – Medical & Dental
- VSP Vision – 100% paid for employee
- USAble Life – Life Insurance & STD
- Slavic 401K
- Eleven Paid Holidays