- Participate in the training of all personnel working in the Corporate Laboratory in the fundamentals of CMM operations.
- Participate in the training of personnel for proper usage of all laboratory test equipment.
- Liaison with Engineering, Plant Quality or Corporate quality Manager for problems encountered during daily operation.
- Proper completion of required tests and proper documentation for sample submission to various customers.
- Assist in maintaining proper record retention of all lab equipment.
- Assist in retaining documentation and completion of all dimensional analysis.
- Completion of all match metal programs including required documentation. 2.8 Review the results with the person who requested the dimensional or laboratory testing utilizing the NA-001 form.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Creates CMM programs utilizing CAD files.
- Calibrates all plant equipment and fixtures at the prescribed intervals.
- Retains documentation and completion of all laboratory and dimensional analysis.
- Performs any other job duties as assigned.
- BCBS of Alabama – Medical & Dental
- VSP Vision – 100% paid for employee
- USAble Life – Life Insurance & STD
- Slavic 401K
- Eleven Paid Holidays