- General maintenance of all tools and fixtures to ensure consistent production of a quality product.
- Shall, upon the direction of the Supervisor, perform scheduled P.M’s and record results and information in the appropriate format.
- Ensure that all aspects of work are performed safely within regulations.
- Experience in Tool and Die Fabrication, Troubleshooting Stamping defects, and Maintenance of Dies
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Journeymen’s Card is preferred or 2-5 years experience in an automotive stamping facility
- Pay: $20.00 – 26.00 per hour based on experience
- BCBS of Alabama – Medical & Dental
- VSP Vision – 100% paid for employee
- USAble Life – Life Insurance & STD
- Slavic 401K
- Eleven Paid Holidays