Production Control Manager
- Successful candidate has the ability to multitask in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Successful candidate must have experience and be proficient with PC based MRP scheduling and inventory control systems.
- Successful candidate must be a well-organized with good communication skills
- Responsible for setting up shift production schedules for multiple assets.
- Responsible to communicated production goals via production schedule list and the production board.
- Responsible for ensuring cycle counts are being performed and adjusting inventories in the MRP system
- Responsible for directing Production Control Clerk to perform inventory counts and investigations
- Shall be responsible for monitoring inventory levels for all customers daily.
- Shall revise and coordinate production schedule changes as customer requirements change.
- Shall monitor inventory and avoid excess inventory weekly.
- Shall submit reports as required pertaining to on time delivery, excess inventory, inventory adjustments.
- Ability to communicate to production floor managers and supervisors on status of job’s currently running
- Make recommendations to management in overtime is required to meet production schedules.
- Shall perform daily floor walks and monitor the radio traffic for job status and communication to the plant floor.
- Shall perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Scheduling: 5 year (Required)
- Strong MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and Microsoft Office PC skills