The Plant Engineer reports directly to the facility Plant Manager for all
plant-related elements and to provide engineering support to all other disciplines include manufacturing, maintenance, automation, tooling, and quality.
- Provide Engineering support for other departments via engineer studies, time and motion studies, cad design, produce research, etc..
- Plant Engineer will be focused on continuous improvement for all manufacturing processes
- Plant Engineer to work in various technical fields and pull outside resources for problem solving
- Plant Engineer will monitor overall plant downtime by department and work with department managers to make improvements
- Plant Engineer to develop training and perform training for new processes
- Plant Engineer will be responsible for all new equipment implementation and coordinate with supporting department.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Five years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Metal Stamping and Welded Assembly experience a plus
- Automotive Experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with some form of cad software (Auto Cad, Solid Works, etc..)
- Six Sigma / Lean training and certification a plus
- Electrical, Mechanical, or Automation background a plus
- Ability to perform time and motion studies
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Successful candidate must be hands on orientated and involved with Day to Day operations on the shop floor.
- Proficient using Microsoft office
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (required)