- 1st and 2nd shifts
- Employee is responsible for ensuring work fulfills the needs and goals of our quality, production, safety and loss control systems in order to create a climate which leads to job security, improved working conditions.
- Strong Electrical background a MUST.
- The Maintenance Mechanic shall promote safe working practices in a safe and orderly environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary
- Be responsible for the general maintenance of all plant property and machinery to ensure consistent production of a quality product.
- Be responsible for communicating, executing and meeting all quality goals by following the approved systems set out by the Company and for contributing ideas for improvements to these systems where possible.
- Upon direction of the Supervisor, perform scheduled PM’s and record results and information in the appropriate format.
- Electrical background a plus
Benefits for Maintenance/Electrician
- BCBS of Alabama Medical & Dental
- BCBS Vision
- ABLE Life Insurance Products
- Slavic 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Holidays Paid
Pay is depending on experience