Prince Metal Stampings a Tier I Automotive Supplier in Gadsden, Al has immediate openings for the following:
HR Coordinator is responsible for overseeing recruitment efforts of both salary and hourly personnel, new hire employee onboarding, employee development, and employee retention efforts.
- Staff Recruitment
- Recruitment of both Salary and Hourly Associates
- Coordinate and attend various job fairs
- Review and filter both salary and hourly applicants
- Work with HR and discipline managers to setup and conduct interviews.
- Coordinate orientation of all new employees
- Work with other discipline managers to properly administer orientation information
- Work with HR managers to ensure all employees are properly setup for employment
- Work with discipline managers to ensure smooth transition
- Conduct follow up interviews with newly hired employees to address any concerns
- Employee Development / Training
- Oversee employee development training
- Coordinate with local technical institutes to develop growth programs such as skill trades apprentice programs.
- Oversee existing apprentice programs
- Work with discipline managers to identify employee development opportunities
- Employee Retention
- Create open door communication with employees and give an easy avenue for employees to express concern
- Maintain employee suggestion box and bring ideas to management in improve workplace environment.
- Conduct employee exit interviews to determine reasons for exit
- Along with HR maintain and communicate employee turnover stats
- University degree preferred or related training and experience in Human resources, staffing fulfilment, and/or employee relations
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Ability to speak in front on a group for both training and company promotion purposes
- Well organized and able to coordinate outside recruitment events