Prince Metal Stampings in Gadsden, AL is seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator to join our team!
· Requires 2-3 years of experience programming and operating CNC mills.
· Ability to read & understand drawings or blueprints.
· Must be proficient with all measuring tools
· Proficient with various setup and fixturing techniques.
· 2D CAM experience.
· Program and operate CNC mills and wire EDM machine.
· Machine one off or multiple parts from solid models.
· Perform machining operations on large stamping dies.
· Help develop, maintain and improve departmental measurables.
· Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects.
· Ability to work with tight deadlines.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Surfcam experience a +
· Solidworks CAD software a +
· Experience operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
· Proficient in cutting tools selection for cutting tool steel and low carbon steel.
· Wire EDM programming and operation.
· Automotive tool and die experience a +
· 3D programming a +
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday