- The Automation Technician is responsible for the programming and maintenance of new and existing robot and automated PLC process equipment.
- Programming, maintaining and retaining computer programs for all robots, press transfers, press feed controls, weld controls as applicable.
- Assisting maintenance/manufacturing in supervising and implementing maintenance programs and records as directed.
- Update and maintain electrical schematics.
- Graduate of community college robotic/engineering technology, or five years related experience in manufacturing with training in PLC and SLC programming
- Must have a good understanding of KUKA, Allen-Bradley, SLC 100, 150, 500 and PLC2 and 5-S and weld controls, Robitron or Medar
- Must be capable of working on their own without supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills and willingness to be a team player
- BCBS of Alabama – Medical & Dental
- BCBS Vision – 100% paid for employee
- USAble Life – Life Insurance & STD
- Slavic 401K
- Eleven Paid Holidays